How to Vote for PAL on CoinEx – PAL Network team –
PolicyPal Network is now up for community voting on CoinEx, a global and professional digital coin exchange that is ranked 6th on CoinMarketCap in their list of Top 100 Cryptocurrency Exchanges by Trade Volume.
You can support us by voting on CoinEx to help get us listed. If you’re new to CoinEx, here’s an easy-to-follow guide on how to get yourself registered to start voting now!
Step 1: Sign up for an account on CoinEx
- Visit www.coinex.com.
- Click ‘Sign up’. Or if you already have a CoinEx account, click ‘Sign in’.
Step 2: Go to your account settings
- After signing up, or if your account is yet to be verified, hold your cursor over your account email.
- Click on ‘Account’.
Step 3: Verify your account
- Select the ‘My info’ tab.
- Under ID Verification, click ‘Verify’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 4: Vote!
- Visit the PAL voting page at www.coinex.com/vote/project?id=898.
- Click on ‘Vote’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
And that’s it — you’re done!
On the PAL voting page, you will also notice a ‘Promote’ button next to the ‘Vote’ button. This is optional, but once you’ve voted, it would really help if you promote your vote for PAL on our various platforms like Telegram, or on your personal social media platforms!
- Voting qualification: ONLY for ID verified accounts with min. holding of 1000 CET
- Cost: Each user can cast ONE vote for each project and each vote costs ONE CET. Max. 5 votes per account per week. Once voted, your CET is NOT refundable
- Standard: Min. support of 1000 votes
- Listing qualification: All qualified projects with enough votes must be evaluated and approved by CoinEx before being listed.
About PolicyPal Network
PolicyPal Network is a decentralised insurance protocol that uses data to bridge the gap between consumers and insurance providers by providing a new level of accessibility within the insurance ecosystem. The company also works with insurers to provide CryptoProtect insurance coverage for digital assets and smart contracts. PolicyPal Network is a member of Singapore Fintech Association and ACCESS. PolicyPal Network’s affiliate entity, PolicyPal Singapore, has an active user base of 50,000 for its app, which helps users to manage, buy and optimise their insurance policies.
Currently, PolicyPal Network has partnerships with two insurance companies, FWD and Ergo, to explore potential use cases of PolicyPal Network’s decentralised insurance protocol together. Furthermore, PolicyPal Network has established collaborations with blockchain projects NEM, QTUM, Sentinel Protocol, Digix and traceto.io to offer CryptoProtect and mainstream insurance products for the projects themselves, along with their respective communities.
Learn more about PolicyPal Network:
Telegram (English): https://t.me/policypalnetwork and https://t.me/PolicyPal_ANN
Telegram (Chinese): https://t.me/PolicyPalNetworkCN
Blog (English): https://medium.com/@policypalnet
Blog (Chinese): https://www.jianshu.com/u/04e398cadb84